All faculty who teach online can request a course review. This is an opt-in process that supports ongoing course improvement. Earn a Quality, High Quality or Exemplary designation.
2. Get Feedback
3. Pay it Forward
4. Receive Badge
- Should My Course Be Reviewed?
- New courses should be taught at least once before review
- Request a streamlined review “update” if you have changed 20% or more of the course (i.e. new textbook or assignments)
- Request a review in order to be considered for the Exemplary Online Awards
- January 28, 2021
- February 18, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- May 20, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- July 22, 2021
- September 23, 2021
- October 21, 2021
- December 2, 2021 (This is the last cohort for award eligibility, Y/E 2021)
- Complete a self-review in ProposalSpace
- Include a course alignment map (.docx)
- Upload your most recent student evaluations
Support other online faculty by “paying it forward” (required):
- Complete a short 1-hour training
- Review two courses
This is an opportunity to share your expertise and see what other faculty are doing!