UF has joined the Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching, and Learning (CIRTL) network as a partner institution. The CIRTL network was founded in 2003 to help develop faculty committed to implementing and advancing evidence-based teaching practices that benefit diverse learners, especially in STEM. Program participants may earn three levels of CIRTL certification: Associate, Practitioner, and Scholar. View details on the program and learning outcomes.
- Create an account on the CIRTL website using your UF credentials and subscribe to the CIRTL newsletter.
- Register for CIRTL events through CTE’s CIRTL events calendar or the CIRTL events webpage.
- Register for one of the CIRTL Passport to Great Teaching Certificates
CIRTL Associate Certificate
CIRTL Practitioner Certificate
Events and Resources
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Cross-Network Courses
- Drop-in Events
- Resources > Collections & Topics