The UF All Access program is a purchasing partnership between UF Bookstores (Follett), UF Business Services, and textbook publishers that helps faculty simplify the process of offering all students greater access to affordable, high-quality course materials. Since the program was implemented in 2013, it has saved UF students approximately $31.5 million.
How it Works
- Faculty contacts the Bookstore to be added to the UF All Access Program, or selects “yes” from the appropriate drop-down menu in the textbook adoption form.
- Students who are registered in courses participating in UF All Access are automatically added to the program.
- Students get electronic access to their textbook on the first day of class.
- Students are automatically charged for course materials through a “UF All Access” fee on their ONE.UF account.
- Faculty have access to usage data and analytics that drive increased student achievement.
- Optional print-on-demand textbooks are available at discounted pricing.
- Many UF All Access options can be accessed through Canvas.
- Students can take notes, search, and highlight in their eTextbook.
- Students who do not want to participate can withdraw themselves from the program.
- UF All Access materials are eligible for financial aid.
How to Participate
Visit the Business Services website to see if your course can be added to the program.