Passport to Great Teaching Program
Passport to Great Teaching is a professional development program that lets you choose which path to travel as you earn teaching certificates. To earn a certificate, attend “core” activities and then complete several “electives” like:
- Faculty Learning Communities
- Teaching Beyond the Podium Podcast Activities
University of Florida faculty, staff, TAs, post-docs, and graduate students are all welcome to participate. Your certificates can be added to your teaching portfolio, CV or LinkedIn profile. Begin your passport journey by visiting the Passport Certificates page or selecting your affiliation at the bottom of this page (staff & faculty, teaching assistants, or graduate students & postdocs).
There are currently 8 Passport to Great Teaching certificates to choose from.
- Great Teaching for New Faculty Certificate
- Great Teaching Certificate
- Faculty Learning Community Certificate
- Great Teaching Certificate: TA Edition
- Great Online Teaching Certificate
- Great Teaching using Universal Design Certificate
- Global Teaching & Learning Certificate
- CIRTL Associate Certificate
Some certificates are designed for specific affiliations. To learn more about each certificate, visit the Passport Certificates page or select your affiliation at the bottom of this page (staff & faculty, teaching assistants, or graduate students & postdocs).