Self-nominations for the 2020 awards are open!
Faculty can become eligible for the Rising Star Award by:
1. Completing at least one Passport to Great Teaching track to earn a certificate
2. Participating in at least one of the following:
- Faculty Learning Community
- Global Learning Institute
- Virtual Exchange Community (coming soon!)
- CREW (Course Reviews for Excellence Workshop) series
3. Selecting two of the following:
- Present a workshop for the Center for Teaching Excellence in Fall and Spring
- Present at Interface
- Create a resource or article to be shared with the UF teaching community
- Execute a course transformation and share the outcomes
- Record a podcast with the Center for Teaching Excellence
- Become a master reviewer by reviewing four courses for the Pathways to Teaching Excellence program
Fill out the Rising Star Awards self-nomination form to be considered for the 2020 Rising Star Awards. Nominations close on February 20, 2020. For questions about the requirements or the awards, contact Alexandra Bitton-Bailey.