Learn about teaching best practices and campus resources that will help you get up to speed quickly. By completing this workshop, you will earn 250 miles towards your Passport to Great Teaching certificate of participation. The estimated time to complete the full workshop is 4-5 hours (depending upon your choice of optional modules).
- For access, complete the registration form.
- Complete four required modules plus choose one of four optional modules to earn your certificate of completion.
- Submit a reflection in the Passport Portal by clicking on Submit Activity and selecting Be a GREAT Online or Hybrid TA in the dropdown menu.
- If you don’t have a Passport Portal account, create one.
- This workshop is required for graduate assistants supporting UF Online courses.
Module 1: Quality Interaction
Module 2: Reciprocity and Cooperation
Module 3: Active Learning
Module 4: Prompt Feedback
Module 5: Time on Task
Module 6: Respect Diverse Talents
Module 7: Expertise in Subject and Teaching