The UF All Access program is a purchasing partnership between UF Bookstores (Follett), UF Business Services, and textbook publishers that helps faculty simplify the process of offering all students greater access to affordable, high-quality course materials. Since the program was implemented in 2013, it has saved UF students approximately $13 million.
How it Works
Faculty contacts the Bookstore to be added to the UF All Access Program
Students opt-in to the program when registering.
Students get electronic access to their textbook on the first day of class.
Students’ bursar accounts are billed at the end of drop/add.
- Faculty have access to usage data and analytics that drive increased student achievement.
- Optional print-on-demand textbooks are available at discounted pricing.
- Many UF All Access options can be accessed through Canvas.
- Students can take notes, search, and highlight in their eTextbook.
- Students who drop the course within the drop/add period are not billed.
- UF All Access materials are eligible for financial aid.