Listen to Dr. Sujata Krishna, Lecturer in the Department of Physics, describe the benefits of online course review. To have your course reviewed, visit the Request an Online Course Review page.
The UF+QM Standards are divided into 11 “general standards.” These general standards address different aspects of design or delivery of online courses. The general standards are:
- Course Overview and Introduction
- Learning Objectives (Competencies)
- Assessment and Measurement
- Instructional Materials
- Course Activities and Learner Interaction
- Course Technology
- Learner Support
- Accessibility and Usability
- Instructor Team Presence (UF specific)
- Community and Relationships (UF specific)
- Feedback (UF specific)
Each general standard includes between 3-12 specific standards. These specific standards are assigned points that identify them as essential (3 points), very important (2 points) or important (1 point). View the rubric (Canvas login required to access the .docx, .xlsx and .pdf versions).