Assessment of student learning is a critical element in teaching. The CITT can assist you with aligning the appropriate assessment methods with your course objectives. Call (352-273-4902, press ‘0’) or visit the CITT (2215 Turlington Hall) for more information.
- The CSE E211 computer lab is available for online testing
- AT provides a service for scanning and scoring of answer sheets and surveys and for importing and scanning answer sheet data into e-Learning in Sakai
- The Teaching Center Handbook on Testing
- Turnitin hosted service with rubric, peer evaluation, and grading tools
- ProctorU and Kryterion are the University of Florida’s preferred online proctoring providers. For assistance with setting up your course with ProctorU or Kryterion, contact Chris Newsom at Distance and Continuing Education