Program Design & Development
Full program design and development services are available. This level of development and programmatic support features the full course design assistance listed above, plus:
- Full design services for all courses included in the program
- Coordination of activities and assessment to maintain consistency across the program
- Collaborate with program administrators to ensure program goals are met
- Data collection and analysis for program improvement and accreditation
- Creation of a web presence for use in recruiting and marketing,including assistance with social media and marketing channels across campus, as appropriate
- For more information, call 352-294-0850 or visit the Office of the Associate Provost.