How can you Participate?
- Register for the Passport to Great Teaching canvas course
- Register for the Passport to Great Teaching for New Faculty canvas course
- Register for the Faculty Learning Communities canvas course
- Create your own travel plan by choosing activities and events from the Passport to Great Teaching Category webpage.
- Sign up for the activities of your choice.
- Attend events and develop your own teaching strategies and resources to earn “travel miles.”
- Track your progress through the Passport and the Flightboard webpage.
- Receive a certificate after participating in activities that total “1000 miles”.
- The Great Teaching for New Faculty Certificate
- The Great Teaching Certificate
- The Faculty Learning Community Certificate
- Earn 400 miles in any workshop category to receive a category mastery badge!
Become a Campus Collaborator!
Lead a Workshop
Share your expertise and knowledge by leading a workshop showcasing a teaching idea or strategy. Passport to Great Teaching workshops will be active learning opportunities for faculty, adjuncts, and TAs to collaborate and share.
Campus Collaborator Benefits
- Connect to faculty across campus who are interested in your topic!
- Earn “miles” towards your Great Teaching Certificate.
- Identify potential collaborators for future research or other projects.
Complete the campus collaborator form to start planning your session.