Learn ‘best practices’ for effectively managing an online course, and ways to provide a positive student experience. This online workshop is approximately 4 hours, and may be viewed at your own pace and may be viewed at your own pace. Topics covered include:
- Sakai – experience it from the student perspective
- Online classroom management – timesaving techniques
Log into e-Learning. From My Workspace tab:
- Click Membership in the left menu
- Click Joinable Sites
- In the “search” box, type the name of the course you are looking for and click Search
- The course will appear with a “join” link below the name. Click join. You are now enrolled in the site. The site will appear in your list of active sites.
Teaching Assistants who have been given the responsibility of creating a course from scratch may find the Faculty Institute in Online Teaching helpful (See Above).