This page provides resources to assist faculty with the development of courses that must be ready for online instruction in a shortened timeline. In an effort to streamline the process, the accelerated UF+Quality Matters rubric includes condensed recommendations for online course creation based on the UF+Quality Matters standards. Access full versions of the UF + Quality Matters rubric (Canvas login required).
- Make a copy of the Accelerated UF+Quality Matters rubric and view the development timeline.
- Access support resources:
- CITT Self-Service Resources (Canvas login required)
- CTE Online Teaching Toolkit (Canvas login required)
- Keep Teaching Support Page
- Open Consultation Hours
- From May 19-August 6, consultations will be held on Tuesdays from 3pm-5pm and Thursdays from 10am-12pm
- Faculty Online Teaching Expert List
- To access the list, login with your UF Google account. Learn how to create a UF Google Account.
- UF Instructor Guide
- Attend a short online seminar which covers:
- Recommended actions
- Development timeline
- Available workshops and resources on the CTE and CITT websites
- Beginning course production
- Complete your course and submit your self-review
- CTE will provide feedback for improvement within the self-review document
- Make final improvements and publish your course!