2018 Online Education Excellence Awards
The Office of Faculty Development and Teaching Excellence is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2018 Online Education Excellence Awards:
Imaginative or Innovative Approach
MCB2006 Microbes Without Borders, Monika Oli, Ph.D.
- Instructional Designers: Emma Brady, Selcuk Dogan Ph.D.
- Undergraduate TA and Student Co-Designer: Amanda Ojeda
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant: Jeniveve Howard
EEX6936 Foundations of Literacy Development and Dyslexia, Vivian Gonsalves, Ph.D.
- Instruction Designer: Domenic Durante
- Content Developers: Sunshine Moss, M.Ed., Holly Lane, Ph.D.
- Video Production: Matthew Long
- Video/Graphics Production: Lianne Jepson
Large Enrollment Strategies
SPN1130 Beginning Spanish I, Crystal Marull, Ph.D.
- Teaching Assistant: Sonia San Juan
HSC3102 Personal & Family Health, Amber Emanual, Ph.D.
- Instructional Designer: Emma Brady
- Teaching Assistants: Natalia Acosta, John Lee, Denis Schulz, Ashtin Morio
Quality of Course Materials
ANT3451 Race and Racism, Mary Elizabeth Ibarrola
- Course Co-Designer: Clarence C. Gravlee, Ph.D.
- Instructional Designers: Leslie Mojeiko, Chris Pinkoson
- Teaching Assistants: Anthony Boucher, Shao-Yun Chang, Dalila D’Ingeo, Benjamin D. Smith
- Video Production: CITT Video Services
ENY2040 The Insects, Andrea Lucky, Ph.D.
- Instructional Designer: Rayne Vieger
- Web Design: Katherine Moore
- Teaching Assistant: Clancy Short